Let’s face it… The cost of real estate in S. Florida can be astronomical. Often times, it’s difficult to find well-maintained, conveniently-located, and reasonably-priced single family homes in Miami proper.
To help make your search easier, our team scoured the listing sites this week to find 4 beautiful options falling in the mid-market price range. Check them out below!
Curious to learn more or visit one of these properties? Give us a ring: +1 (305) 921-0972 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.
- $585,000, 3 bed, 2 bath (price just reduced $15K!)
- Exquisitely remodeled home in historic village of El Portal
- Italian-inspired interior with modern kitchen & appliances
- Walking distance to Miami Shores shops & dining
- $490,000, 3 bed, 3 bath PLUS efficiency (in-law quarter)
- Charming home with top-notch kitchen, finishes, & appliances
- Backyard with pergola — perfect for BBQs & outdoor entertainment
- Centrally located in heart of Miami
- $599,000, 3 bed, 3 bath
- Back on market & reduced for QUICK SALE — won’t last long
- Meticulously remodeled home in “The Roads” neighborhood
- 3 miles to Brickell, Coral Gables, & Coconut Grove
- $530,000, 3 bed, 2.5 bath
- Over $200K invested to fully remodel this home
- Corner lot in conveniently located Miami Shores
- White quartz countertops, new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, etc.