Let’s face it… The cost of real estate in S. Florida can be astronomical. Often times, it’s difficult to find well-maintained, conveniently-located, and reasonably-priced single-family homes in Miami. That’s why many people end up looking for family homes in other areas. A few people moving over to America have found that Philadelphia is one of the more affordable places to purchase a family home, so many people have been moving there. Whilst it’s not Miami, it might be more affordable for you to purchase a family home. If Miami is just too expensive, it might be worth looking at ardmore real estate companies like Main Line Homes, for example, to see if they have any homes more in your price range. Finding your dream home is vital, so you might have to consider changing locations to find that home.
However, if you have your heart set on a Malibu residency, we can help. To help make your search easier, our team scoured the listing sites this week to find 4 beautiful options falling in the mid-market price range. Check them out below!
Curious to learn more or visit one of these properties? Give us a ring: +1 (305) 921-0972 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.
- $585,000, 3 bed, 2 bath (price just reduced $15K!)
- Exquisitely remodeled home in historic village of El Portal
- Italian-inspired interior with modern kitchen & appliances
- Walking distance to Miami Shores shops & dining
- $490,000, 3 bed, 3 bath PLUS efficiency (in-law quarter)
- Charming home with top-notch kitchen, finishes, & appliances
- Backyard with pergola — perfect for BBQs & outdoor entertainment
- Centrally located in heart of Miami
- $599,000, 3 bed, 3 bath
- Back on market & reduced for QUICK SALE — won’t last long
- Meticulously remodeled home in “The Roads” neighborhood
- 3 miles to Brickell, Coral Gables, & Coconut Grove
- $530,000, 3 bed, 2.5 bath
- Over $200K invested to fully remodel this home
- Corner lot in conveniently located Miami Shores
- White quartz countertops, new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, etc.